Noticed (sadly) that the Mummy exhibit at the British Museum is over. Had wanted to see it!
So I'm going to start keeping better notes about what I intend to see in London (outside London is separate posting).
- British Museum (sans mummy)
- Victoria && Albert (programmer joke there - not really funny)
- Greenwich - visited 9/24, want to go back
- Madame Tussaud (?) - maybe this should wait for a visitor
- Science museum (?? - should get review)
- War museum?
- St. Paul's (!)
- Another run through Buckingham Palace/Westminister Abbey
- National Gallery
- Tate (?)
- Globe theatre
- which reminds me - I need to check that I've got Stratford-upon-Avon on other list
- Sherlock Holmes stuff